Is the hottest trend in modern health really an ancient superfood?
Discover the ultimate low-carb, low-sugar superfood to support gut health, metabolism, lean muscle, joints and glowing skin†
Introducing Bone Broth Protein™
A breakthrough in protein supplementation that delivers the benefits of homemade bone broth in a convenient, easy-to-mix form.
HEALTHY JOINTS, SKIN, MUSCLES AND DETOX†
- ‣Support joints, skin, muscles, and digestion†
‣Reduces visible signs of wrinkles & aging†
‣Boosts energy during the day†
‣Aids metabolism & promotes anabolism†
‣Mix In Protein Shakes, Smoothies and Juices
‣Dairy Free | Soy Free | Grain Free | Gluten Free
The Modern Superfood Based on Ancient Nutrition
For as long as humans have been cooking food over fire, bone broth—the simmering stock of bones from fish, beef, chicken, turkey and other animals that are typically discarded—has been a daily part of life. And it's celebrated by cultures around the world. Not only does bone broth add depth of flavor to recipes and meals, it also imparts significant and broad health benefits that are now capturing the attention of millions.
Bone broth may be the “hottest trend in health” today, even though it is centuries old. In fact, just about every culture throughout history has used a form of bone broth to improve health and support a healthy immune system.†
Here’s just a few of the Many Benefits of Bone Broth
Bone broth is one of the world’s
best sources of natural collagen
And of course, there's a whole lot more...
- Studies show that gelatin is beneficial for restoring the strength of the gut lining and fighting food sensitivities. (A report published in the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology found that gelatin effectively supports intestinal health and integrity.)†
- Collagen/gelatin and the amino acids proline, glutamine and arginine help seal openings in the gut lining and support gut integrity.†
- Some of the ways in which bone broth boosts detoxification is by supplying sulfur and glutathione. (Preventative Research Center has found that glutathione helps with elimination of fat-soluble compounds, especially heavy metals like mercury and lead.)†
- Bone broth contains minerals including potassium, calcium, selenium and magnesium, and is rich in collagen and gelatin that help form connective tissue and healthy skin.†
Bone Broth is Now the Hottest trend in Natural Health
One thing that actors, professional athletes, executives and television personalities all have in common is high-performance lifestyles. So, it is little wonder that the media seems to be reporting almost daily on the celebrities that are making bone broth a central component of their health and fitness program.
You’ll also see bone broth very well represented on the covers of magazines and books if you take a stroll down the aisle of your local bookstore. Meanwhile, a surprising number of “broth cafes” have opened up in New York City as people are trading in their morning cup of coffee for the benefits that bone broth can deliver!†
So, why all the hype? Well, here’s why...
Bone broth is rich in protein, collagen, gelatin, glucosamine, chondroitin and key minerals often missing in the diet. These vital nutrients support awide range of health benefits and body systems including: gut and immune system, joints and lean muscle mass, skin, hair, nails, metabolism and a healthy weight.†
Perfect for Both Paleo and Non-Paleo Lifestyles
- Support joints, skin, muscles, and digestion†
- Reduces visible signs of wrinkles & aging†
- Boosts energy during the day†
- Aids metabolism & promotes anabolism†
- Mix In Protein Shakes, Smoothies and Juices
- Dairy Free | Soy Free | Grain Free | Gluten Free