Eucalyptus Globulus (Authentic) Crude
This Eucalyptus called "Authentic" is a "crude or raw" Eucalyptus and has a much different aroma than rectified Eucalyptus globulus. The aroma is sweet and woody and powerful. Crude means it hasn't gone through an additional step that "rectifies" the essential oil normally performed with Eucalyptus globulus. It has the same properties. Great used for steam inhalation or inhaler for cold & flu prevention and to help break down mucus and relax the bronchial smooth musclers. Add to blends for sore muscle pain relief. Very cool and cleansing for the respiratory system along with the mental and emotional aspect.
Why do we love our essential oils?
- we personally know our producers (and love them!)
- we provide distillation dates of each batch (to guarantee freshness)
- each batch of oil is tested for purity and consistency
- GC/MS reports are available on each batch of oil, so blending using chemical components is incredibly accurate (and so much fun!)
If you would like to know more about aromatherapy, we highly recommend…
- The Aromahead Institute (their free online class is amazing!)
- Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, by Gabriel Mojay
- The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy, by Salvatore Battaglia (second edition)
|Country of Origin||Madagascar|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
SAFETY + SHELF LIFE
If oxidized, it may cause irritation or sensitization. It may antidote homeopathic remedies. It is too strong to use with babies or children under ten years old on their faces or in a steam. Care must be taken when using with asthmatics.
The suggested shelf life is 2-3 years.