Hypertonic Seawater Nasal Spray
- Helps Dry Congestion Due to Colds and Allergies
Safe for Frequent Daily Use
Breathe Again is a European product that consists of naturally sourced seawater from the Atlantic Ocean. Its properties make it an ideal solution to help dry stuffy noses caused by colds and allergies.
Breathe Again effectively dries congestion. It is simple & safe.
• Tilt head to one side and forward. Holding can parallel to the nose, insert nozzle into upper nostril.
• Press valve briefly for release of fine mist. Repeat 2-3 times on each nostril as needed.
• Use 2-4 times daily, or as often as necessary.
• Use with children ages 6 and older.
• Wash carefully with clean warm water and dry carefully after each use.
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Active Ingredient: Sodium chloride 2.0% (seawater-derived) (restores moisture). Inactive Ingredients: purified water.
For nasal use only.
When using this product
• To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the dispenser to any surface.
• Do not use the same dispenser on different people.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any discomfort while using this product.