Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pitcher
Useful for removing dirt, pollen, excess mucous, and other irritants. Soothing and moistening to dried out nasal passages.
- Prepare the saline solution and fill pitcher.
- Tilt your head to the side as shown.
- Insert spout of Nasal Cleansing Pitcher gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between Pitcher and nostril.
- Raise the Nasal Cleansing Pitcher slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
- During the process breathe through your mouth.
- Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages.
- Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.