Berkey Shower Filter
Berkey Shower Filter reduces damage to hair and skin by removing chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, scale, and iron oxide. People with sensitive skin find that some chemicals cause their skin to flare or itch. If any of this sounds familiar, the Berkey shower filter will solve these problems and do so quickly and easily. Berkey Shower Filter will typically last approximately 25,000 gallons or one year, whichever comes first. It contains a new and improved shower filtration media, which is most effective in reducing free chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, scale, and iron oxide (rust water). The filter works in a wide range of temperatures with a maximum operating temperature of 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Beyond removing chlorine, Berkey Shower Filters remove many of the pollutants that can cause skin problems. With the removal of hydrogen sulfide, scale, and iron oxide, dry skin and damaging effects on hair and scalp dryness are gone.
- BPA Free
- Effective for both hot and cold water.
- Lasts approximately 25,000 gallons, or one year whichever comes first
- Reduces up to 95% of chlorine
- Reduces chemical absorption and vapor inhalation
- Reduces damage to hair and skin
- Eliminates foul tastes, dirt, and odors
- Back Flush attachment to prevent premature clogging
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide
- “Full Flow” filter ensures even distribution of water throughout the media
- Easy installation of a replaceable cartridge with self-sealing threads
- Maximum amount of pressure is 60 PSI
Berkey shower filter is easy to install and is great for those who want the benefits of showering in filtered water. Simply screw this in between the shower pipe coming from your wall and your existing showerhead, and you're good to go!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.