Cedar Bear Lymphatic Cleanse (2 fl oz)
The lymphatic system, which runs throughout the body alongside the cardiovascular system, plays an important role in keeping us healthy. When we’ve pushed ourselves too hard, we are especially prone to immune and respiratory challenges and keeping our lymphatic systems clear is part of helping us through those times.
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues, organs, and a complex system of vessels and capillaries that run alongside the cardiovascular venous system. The tonsils, adenoids, spleen, and thymus are all part of this system, as well as over 600 lymph nodes. The lymphatic system is a vital part of our immune system.
The Lymphatic system has three primary jobs:
- Immune Support: To provide specialized white blood cells called lymphocytes (both T cells and B cells), which are primary immune system cells that defend the body. All lymph fluids pass through lymph nodes, where much of our immune system defense takes place.
- Fluid Cleansing: The Lymphatic system cleanses and moves fluids in the body as lymph. Lymph absorbs fats from the intestines and transports them to the blood. Lymph fluids also transport oxygen, glucose, amino acids, and other nutrients needed by the body. The digestive system is surrounded by lymph nodes which ‘digest’ metabolic waste which lymph transports back to the intestines to be cleared from the body.
- Maintaining Fluid Balance: The lymphatic system drains excess fluids from tissues throughout the body and keeps the body’s fluids moving and in balance (called homeostasis) and taken where they can be cleaned and the waste removed.
To help us stay well, we need to actively take care of our lymphatic systems. The keyword here is active. The lymphatic system can’t do all that work by itself. While the cardiovascular system has its own built-in pump, the lymphatic system is dependent on us to help keep it functioning properly by both breathing and moving. Any activity, especially vigorous walking, jogging, swimming, calisthenics, etc., helps their lymphatic systems ‘pump’ lymph throughout the body, and also keeping hydrated by drinking enough clear, purified water every day helps to keep their fluid dynamics in shape.
Cedar Bear’s Lymphatic Cleanse acts as a lymphatic system cleanse and was formulated to support our lymphatic systems in handling those periodic immune challenges we are all subjected to. We use the best herbs to cleanse the lymphatic system in our Lymphatic Cleanse. These herbs all work together to support the fluid dynamics of the lymphatic system. Red root bark, a primary herb in Lymphatic Cleanse, is a North American herb that is well known for its cooling and clearing action on the entire lymphatic system, particularly the lymph nodes. The other important herbs in this formula are echinacea to help stimulate and strengthen immune cell activity, elderberry to give antioxidant and immune support, and blue vervain, yarrow, and thyme to help support healthy lymphatic fluid dynamics.
- Supports Lymphatic System Fluid Dynamics and Immune Function
- The Digestive System is Surrounded by Lymph Nodes which ‘Digest’ Metabolic Waste which Lymph Transports Back to the Intestines to be Cleared from the Body
Red Root Bark, Echinacea Purpurea Root, Elder Berry, Plantain Leaf, Graviola Leaf, Blue Vervain Herb, Yarrow Leaf/Flower, Myrrh Oleo-Gum-Resin, Thyme Leaf, USP Grade Kosher Certified GMO-Free Vegetable Glycerin and Purified Water.
Allergy Information: No Preservatives, Gluten and Dairy, Synthetic Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Sweeteners. All Herbs are Organically Grown, Ethically Wild Harvested or Selectively Cultivated. FDA cGMP Compliant, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified, and Vegan Certified.
Take 1 mL (20 drops) 1-3 times a day, or as Needed, Shake well. Lymphatic Cleanse is best used for up to 2-3 weeks at a time repeat as desired with a 1-2 week break between cleansing sessions.
Precautions: Consult your healthcare provider if you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use during pregnancy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.