Celebration Herbals 100% Pure Cranberries Tea (24 tea bags)
European Settlers who came to Eastern North America coined the name crane-berry because of the resemblance of the flower stamens to the bill of a crane. By the mid 1600's, this name had become Cranberry, first noted in a letter by a Cape Cod missionary in 1647. Native Americans used Cranberries extensively as medicine, and as a preservative to help keep meats fresh. Try this tart, fresh tasting tea today, hot or on ice.
Dried Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocapon).
The above herbs have been chosen as identifying with our demanding standards. Every batch is thoroughly tested to ensure superior potency and flavor, so you can enjoy a great cup of tea.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.