Celebration Herbals Herbal Orange Rooibos Tea (24 tea bags)
Rooibos, also known as Red tea, is a native of the mountainous regions of South Africa. Its long needle-like leaves turn a brick red color when bruised. Rooibos is low in tannins and is caffeine-free, but has high levels of antioxidants, even compared to green tea. This tea blends rooibos with fragrant orange peel, red hibiscus and a hint of lemongrass to make this a great tea for all seasons. Delicious served hot or iced.
Organic Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis), Organic Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis), Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa), and Organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogen citratus).
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• Preheat your teapot (or cup) with hot water so the tea will stay hot.
• Heat your water until it is vigorously boiling, then let it cool slightly from the boiling point.
• Use one tea bag per cup of tea. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, stirring occasionally.
• You will notice that many teas change taste dramatically as they steep longer and cool. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever envisioned.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.