Celebration Herbals Hibiscus with an Organic Twist Tea (24 tea bags)
Hibiscus is cultivated throughout the tropics; its flowers are highly prized for making jams, jellies, sauces, and beverages.
Lemongrass is a sub-tropical herb known for its strong citrus flavor and aroma. It became a popular edition to tea blends in the 1970s and was quickly accepted in Europe.
By blending these tropical flavors together, a tart and fruity tea is created. It is kid-friendly and truly wonderful hot or cold.
Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa), Organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), and Fleurs d'hibiscus bio et citronelle bio.
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.