doTERRA Clementine Essential Oil (5 ml)
Clementine is a natural hybrid of mandarin and sweet orange, and its essential oil is cold pressed from the peel of the fruit. Like other citrus oils, Clementine is rich in the cleansing chemical component Limonene; however, it is sweeter and zestier than most citrus oils.
Clementine may boost the immune system, support metabolic function, and support gastrointestinal health. It can help relieve occasional heartburn and indigestion. Clementine essential oil is versatile as it may aid healthy respiratory function as well.
Aromatic benefits of Clementine include elevation of mood and positive emotions. Citrus oils, including Clementine, can also help you feel more invigorated and less anxious. Not only does diffusing Clementine lift your emotions, it also purifies and cleanses the air. Enhance your general health by adding Clementine to your wellness routine.
- Skincare: Brighten up your skincare routine by adding one drop for Clementine essential oil to your facial cleanser for an effective clean that supports a healthy-looking, even skin tone.
- Shower Boost: With Clementine oil, a warm shower can be more than a quick wash. Add two drops to your favorite body wash or shampoo to boost cleansing and to fill your shower with a sweet, invigorating aroma.
- Surface Cleansing: The limonene content in Clementine essential oil makes it a prime addition to your at-home cleaning solution. Combine several drops with water and Lemon essential oil or with surface cleanser in a spray bottle and apply to surfaces for an added cleansing benefit and a burst of sweet citrus scent.
- Diffusion: Clementine essential oil can be used to create a light and refreshing atmosphere throughout your entire home. Diffuse on its own, or experiment by adding a drop to some of your already favorite essential oil diffuser blends.
- Add 3–4 drops of Clementine to your surface cleaners to enhance cleaning power and provide a sweet, citrus smell.
- Diffuse to encourage a light, pleasant atmosphere.
- To help ease occasional heartburn or indigestion, add 1–2 drops of Clementine to juice, tea, or water. You may also try this for a nice twist in flavor and to reinforce digestive health.
- For a natural cleansing boost (and a fresh, zesty scent!), add a few drops to your facial cleanser or shampoo.
- Try including Clementine in one of your favorite recipes for a new taste and to support the digestive and immune systems, as well as a healthy metabolic function.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.