Fennel Essential Oil (15 ml)
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel essential oil is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy. Fennel oil can be added to water as a satisfying alternative to sweets. Fennel essential oil is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolic function and circulation.
Aromatic Description: Licorice, sweet, and honey.
Collection Method: Steam distillation.
Plant Part: Seed.
- Promotes healthy digestion when consumed.
- Fennel oil's aroma can be both calming and invigorating.
- May help promote healthy metabolic function and circulation when taken internally.
Main Constituents: trans-Anethole, α-pinene, limonene.
- Add a drop of Fennel oil in water or tea when craving sweets.
- Add one to two drops of Fennel oil in a veggie capsule to promote digestion, or dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
- Diffuse three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- For topical use, apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.