doTERRA Pink Pepper Essential Oil (5 ml)
The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.
Internal use of Pink Pepper oil may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health. Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system when consumed. Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.
Aromatic Description: Spicy, fruity, and slightly woody.
Collection Method: Steam distilled.
Plant Part: Fruit.
- When used internally, it may support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems.
- Internal use may be relaxing to the nervous system.
Main Constituents: Limonene, α-Phellandrene, Myrcene.
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops of Pink Pepper oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- For internal use, dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.