Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (5 ml)
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has gray-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used Roman Chamomile oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile oil can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile essential oil is known for its calming effect on the skin, mind, and body.
Aromatic Description: Floral, sweet, and herbaceous.
Collection Method: Steam Distillation.
Plant Part: Flower.
- Internal use may be calming to the body.
- Soothing to the skin when applied topically.
- When ingested, may help support healthy immune system function.
Main Constituents: 4-methylamyl angelate, isobutyl angelate, isoamyl tiglate.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Add one to two drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.
- Diffuse or apply Roman Chamomile oil to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.