doTERRA Siberian Fir Essentail Oil (15 ml)
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing aroma. Siberian Fir oil has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir oil can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage.
Aromatic Description: Green, woody, and fresh.
Collection Method: Steam distillation.
Plant Part: Needle/Twig.
- Creates a tranquil, positive space.
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma.
- Use to help enhance a soothing massage.
Main Constituents: Bornyl acetate, Camphene, δ-3-Carene, α-Pinene.
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Apply Siberian Fir oil topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- For internal use, dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.