Vetiver Essential Oil (15 ml)
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization. Vetiver oil has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver essential oil's calming and grounding aroma, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
Aromatic Description: Sweet, woody, caramel, and smoky.
Collection Method: Hydro Diffusion.
Plant Part: Root.
- alming, grounding aroma
- Adds to a relaxing massage
Main Constituents: Isovalencenol, Khusimol.
- Use Vetiver oil as a massage oil. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- For internal use, dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.