Focusing on the Lymphatic System (the body’s sewer system), Lymph Nodes (the septic tanks), and the kidneys (the main lymph filter).
*Includes a Deep Tissue Cleansing brochure, which explains how to take the herbs, detox diet suggestions/options for different levels of detox, special considerations on taking the products, and a list of each Cleansing and Regeneration Kit and what products are included.
Week 13 - 14
- Kidneys & Bladder Tonic I Capsules
- Kidneys & Bladder Tonic II Tincture
- Adrenal Gland Tonic Tincture
- Blood Tonic Tincture
- Lung Tonic II Tincture
- Lymphatic System Tonic IV Capsules
- Lymph Node Support IV Tincture
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic Capsules
Choose the Correct Stomach & Bowels Formula Based on Your Current Bowel Movement Frequency
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #1 is for loose stools and those who have 3 or more movements a day.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #2 is for one bowel movement a day, or someone who misses a day once in awhile.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every 3rd day.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.
Expiration Date: Powders and loose teas should be refrigerated after opening for longest freshness and potency. Tinctures and capsules do not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light). This will ensure longest freshness and potency. Date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard “expiration” date. If stored properly these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date.