- Slippery Elm Bark
- Marshmallow Root
- Wild Yam Root
- Mullein Leaf
- Chickweed Herb
- Gentian Root
- Plantain Leaf
- Fennel Seed
Choose the Correct Stomach & Bowels Formula Based on Your Current Bowel Movement Frequency
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #1 is for loose stools and those who have 3 or more movements a day.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #2 is for one bowel movement a day, or someone who misses a day once in awhile.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every 3rd day.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.
All Herbs in our Formulas are Organic, Wildcrafted, or Consciously Cultivated
Expiration Date: Powders and loose teas should be refrigerated after opening for longest freshness and potency. Tinctures and capsules do not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light). This will ensure longest freshness and potency. Date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard “expiration” date. If stored properly these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date.