Dr Morse Deep Tissue Cleansing and Regeneration Kit Weeks 5-6
Focusing on the Lymphatic System (the body’s sewer system), Lymph Nodes (the septic tanks), and the kidneys (the main lymph filter).
Includes a Deep Tissue Cleansing brochure, which explains how to take the herbs, detox diet suggestions/options for different levels of detox, special considerations on taking the products, and a list of each Cleansing and Regeneration Kit and what products are included.
- Kidneys & Bladder Tonic III Capsules
- Kidneys & Bladder Tonic IV Tincture
- Lymphatic System Tonic II Capsules
- Lymph Nodes Support II Tincture
- Parasite M Tincture
- Brain & Nervous System Tonic II Tincture
- Healthy Circulation Upper Body Tincture
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic Capsules
Choose the Correct Stomach & Bowels Formula Based on Your Current Bowel Movement Frequency
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #1 is for loose stools and those who have 3 or more movements a day.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #2 is for one bowel movement a day, or someone who misses a day once in awhile.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every 3rd day.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- Stomach & Bowels Tonic #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.
Expiration Date: Powders and loose teas should be refrigerated after opening for longest freshness and potency. Tinctures and capsules do not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light). This will ensure longest freshness and potency. Date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard “expiration” date. If stored properly these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.