Flora Flax Oil (17 fl oz)
There are many essential ingredients for a healthy life, some of which require some effort from us. Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are “good” fats, but the body cannot make them on its own – they must be obtained from our diets. Supplementing with oil pressed from flax provides both omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs as well as omega-9 to promote optimal nutrition and health.
- Each 15mL serving (1 tbsp) contains 7g omega-3
- Fresh-pressed, unrefined, virgin flaxseed oil
- “Seed to bottle” – Flora gets the seeds, presses them, and bottles the oil themselves
- Flora has superior quality control measures in place to ensure purity and potency
- These completely unadulterated oils naturally vary in taste from season to season. Flax usually has a light, nutty taste, but bitter notes are also normal
Shake well before using. Take 1 tbsp. up to 3 times daily. For optimum freshness keep refrigerated and use within 2 months after opening. Flax oil can be frozen to maintain freshness. It is delicious in salad dressings, sauces, power shakes, and in place of butter on bread and vegetables. Do not heat above 300 °F or use for frying.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.