Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum (1.02 fl oz)
Mad Hippie's Vitamin A Serum works to exfoliate the skin, improving the appearance of sun damaged, aging skin. This next level serum is feared by wrinkles and sun damage alike. Nine actives with HPR and sodium hyaluronate. Hydroxypinacolone retinoate (HPR) is a revolutionary, bioavailable form of vitamin A that works to dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. Sodium hyaluronate works to plump up and moisturize while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- HPR - revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is bioavailable in its current state without the need of any inefficient metabolic steps (retinol requires 2)
- Phytoceramide - aids in moisture retention, leading to more plumped up, hydrated skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate - works to moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Oat Beta Glucan - naturally hydrates and soothes the skin and has been shown reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Aloe Vera - nourishes the skin while forming a thin protective layer
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Oat Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Soybean Palmitate (Phytoceramide), Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citric Acid.
Rub in well, making sure products fully penetrate the skin.
Precautions: Might cause increased sensitivity to the sun. Wear protective clothing and/or sunscreen while using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.