MegaFood Multi for Women
MegaFood Multi for Women is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., specifically for women who seek optimal health and well-being. These tablets are crafted with a blend of vitamins and minerals that support a woman’s unique physiological needs, including normal hormonal fluctuations. It includes 15 mg of iron to replenish levels lost during menstruation, a full spectrum of B vitamins to support healthy energy production and nervous system health, 800 IU (20 mcg) of vitamin D to support healthy bones, plus biotin, beta carotene, and vitamins A, C and E. This product would be a great substitution to Garden of Life Mykind Women's Multi.
- 15 mg of iron replenishes the iron lost during menstruation
- Supports a healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations
- B vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health
- 800 IU (20 mcg) vitamin D supports healthy bones
- Vitamins K and K2 support bone health
- Choline supports a healthy memory and cognitive function
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes vitamin B6 in the active form of P5P
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (rice protein, organic brown rice, autolyzed yeast extract, yeast [inactive]), organic brown rice, silicon dioxide, rice protein, stearic acid, autolyzed yeast extract, hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Non-GMO and Glyphosate Residue Free. Vegetarian and Kosher. Dairy, Soy, and Gluten Free.
2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Precautions: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months. Tablet color may naturally change over time. Biotin is an important nutrient. Biotin may interfere with lab tests. If you are taking medication or planning to undergo lab testing, consult with your doctor before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.