Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Masque
The Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Masque is a unique formula of clays, minerals, and herbs created to detoxify the hair follicles, roots, oil glands and scalp. This bentonite clay hair mask dynamically assists in reversing chemical damage caused from past use of synthetic hair products and environmental concerns.
Zen Detox is an ideal product for those with compromised immune systems to include safely (with or without other forms of treatment) and will assist greatly in detoxifying chemical residuals. The herbs and spices enhancing our unique bentonite clay for hair formulation helps eliminate the chemicals, heavy metals, and often carcinogenic exposures of daily living. This natural conditioner is raw and filled with the most pure, hand-picked ingredients, making it great for all hair types.
ZEN DETOX HAIR & SCALP MASQUE IS FORMULATED TO:
- Absorb excess oils from the follicles and roots to leave hair softer and fuller, using a unique combination of herbs and bentonite clay.
- Gently extract chemical residual to speed up the hair and scalp's natural detoxification process.
- Dynamically assist in reversing chemical damage caused from synthetic hair products and environmental factors.
- Add a protective layer to hair strands to prevent future chemical damage.
- Use as a facial masque.
- Can be used as a clear face powder to lessen oily looking skin.
- Great for relief of Candida yeast syndrome for the whole body.
- Use as a treatment for head lice.
- Relieves symptoms of Athlete's Foot, Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Helps with Acne.
- Relief for insect bites, burns and plant rashes.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
1. Can I Use Zen Detox While Pregnant?
2. I Can’t Wait For Detox To End, Is There Any Way To Speed Up The Process?
3. Do You Have Any Products That Can Provide Relief From Diaper Rash?
4. Do Your Products Contain Allergens?
See all FAQs
Ingredients: Montmorillonite, Bentonite, Arrowroot, Basil, Bladderwrack, Burdock Root,Cardamom, Charcoal, Chlorella, Dandelion, Fennel, Gingko, Kelp, Marshmallow,Myrrh, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sage, Shavegrass, Thyme, Turmeric