Harvested by hand in the Peruvian Andes at 14,000 feet and our Maca root is ground into powder. Family growers there were the first to master the art of producing Maca root centuries ago in this most ideal and pristine location, and have handed down the art of growing the purest organic Maca available.
The rarified air and organic soil produces a powerhouse of nutrition that builds both body and mind. Maca root is a nutritional storehouse of minerals, vitamins and fiber including vitamin C, proteins and tannins. Maca powder is also rich in quality carbohydrates and alkaloids, which when combined can form the basis for sustainable energy and potency.
- From Peru’s Junín Plateau High in The Andes Mountains
- Cultivators first to master the art of producing powerful strains of Maca root centuries ago
- Naturally farmed at over 14,000 feet elevatio
- Rich in bio-available Maca proteins
- High in essential vitamins and minerals
- Can be used in baking as a base or flavoring
Blend 1 or 2 teaspoons into smoothies, dessert recipes, cereals or oatmeal and soups. Mix with Ojio Clear Agave Nectar or Ojio Cacao Powder for a slightly sweeter taste.
The statements on this have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.