Pure Water Mini Classic CT™ Water Distiller
The Pure Water Mini Classic CT™ Countertop Water Distiller makes it easy to get 99.99+% pure water in the comfort of your home! Countertop water distillers are popular because they are easy to use and quick to set up. Constructed from stainless steel, this ingenious appliance never lets your water come in contact with plastic during the purification process. And it’s built to last! The Mini Classic CT™ will provide you and your family with safe, fresh, delicious vapor distilled water for years to come.
Set up is quick. You do not need a water line hookup! It operates much like your coffeemaker and produces approximately 0.8 gallons (3 liters) of clean water every 3.5 hours. The Mini Classic CT™ is perfect for a single user, renters or a small family because it is portable. This is a high-quality, stainless-steel water distiller made in the USA.
- One (1) Pure Water Mini Classic CT™ Water Distiller
- One (1) Pure Water Activated VOC Filter
- One (1) One-Gallon Glass Jar for water with a handle and pour-through lid
- Don't forget to stock up on extra filters with Pure Water Activated VOC Filter (4-Pack) (Sold separately)
- Don’t forget to keep your distiller clean with Pure Water Lumen Water Cleaner and Descaler (Sold separately)
- item#: 46998
- width: 13.75” (35 cm)
- depth: 9.875” (25 cm)
- height: 15.75” (40 cm)
- shipping weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- machine weight: 24 lbs. (11 kg)
- current draw (120V): 6.9 amps
- current draw (240V): 3.5 amps
- total wattage: 800 watts
- The one (1) included Pure Water Activated VOC Filter is a sewn (not glued) activated carbon post filter to absorb any possible VOCs and to enhance taste
- No water line hookup required
- Produces approximately 3 liters / 0.8 gallons of distilled water per 3.5-hour cycle (batch)
- A removable boiling tank for easy filling and cleaning
- An automatic timer and safety shut-off for worry-free water purification
- Patented dual purity vents to allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) to escape
- Made in the USA
- Regular tap water is poured into the boiling tank.
- A heating element boils the contaminated water and the steam rises.
- The steam passes into the condensing coil, and the impurities are left behind.
- A fan cools the steam and converts it to water — pure, distilled water.
- A glass storage container holds one gallon of distilled drinking water and is dispensed through the pour-through lid.
Precautions: May be fatal or cause permanent damage if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.