Purelife Enema Organic Enema Coffee - Ultra Light Gold Roast, Ground (1 lb)
The Coffee Enema Community considers coffee enemas to be a well known, proven, and effective way to naturally detox the liver of accumulated poisons and toxins, leaving a person feeling refreshed, energetic and calm. It is also known to be a natural pain reliever as well and has been used by Dr. Max Gerson and practitioners world wide in reducing pain in patients, as well as creating renewed health overall in the body.
- Certified Organic - PureLife is proud to say their coffee is certified 100% organic by Oregon Tilth, a leading certifier, educator, and advocate for sustainable organic agriculture for over 40 years.
- No worry about mold or fungus - PureLife only buys and sell specialty grade coffee beans for PureLife Enema Therapy Coffee. Mold or fungus damage on coffee beans is considered a category one defect that would prevent it from being considered specialty grade. Specialty grade beans are in a class of its own. Mold and fungus does not exist in this category.
- Air Roasted - The beans are roasted on a tilted bed at higher temperatures. Instead of a rotating drum, beans are constantly mixed by the flow of hot air under high pressure, roasting each bean evenly. As the beans shed their skin, this pressurized hot air blows the chaff into a separate chamber, instantly separating them before they can char and taint the coffee with burnt carcinogens to deliver the cleanest coffee with the highest compounds necessary to stimulate the liver bile ducts for detoxification.
- Accepted by Gerson - PureLife Ultra Light Air Roast Coffee is accepted by Gerson Institute because it is an exceptionally pure and effective enema coffee. It meets Gerson standards and is recommended for Gerson Therapy, GAPS Diet, and anyone desiring a good liver detoxification.
- Preferred by Health Practitioners - PureLife's special blend of specialty grade organic coffees are preferred by health practitioners all across the U.S.A for its purity when using for liver detoxification. These particular properties are sought out by the experts who are aware and know the benefits of our particular blends of Organic Specialty Grade Air Roasted coffees. They will only use PureLife Coffee.
100% Organic Coffee
Prepare your enema coffee solution and pour into your stainless steel enema bucket. Clamp on the tubing must be clamped shut. Release any air bubbles from the tubing into the sink and re-clamp. Find a comfortable place to lay down, such as the floor or bed. Spread a protective plastic sheet over the area you will be doing the enema on. Hang the enema bucket 12" to 18" above the surface where you will be lying on. Lay down on your right side with the enema tubing behind you. Insert the lubricated small enema nozzle or 16" thin colon tube. Release the tubing clamp and allow the coffee solution to flow into the rectum. Do not allow a fast flow. Take your time and let the solution in slowly. When you feel a little full. Shut the tubing clamp shut. Withdraw the enema tip or colon tube. Now hold the solution in for 15 minutes if you can. Try deep breathing if you need to. If you have trouble holding it in, you can keep the enema tip in. After 15 minutes you may go to the toilet and release the solution into the toilet. Drink a full glass of fresh organic orange juice or green juice. Drink another 3 glasses through out the day. It is important to drink 3-4 glasses of freshly juiced juice for every coffee enema. This keep the electrolytes and minerals in balance. Consult with your naturopath as to how many coffee enemas you should do. Some people do 1 a month, some 1 week, some 1 a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.