PureLife Enema PVC Catheter Enema Tube (16")
Recommended by Gerson Therapy to use for coffee enemas, this Colon Tube easily inserts into the rectum and glides easily up the colon for the coffee enema. The colon tube is also great for water enemas and those who wish to get higher in the colon to wash the walls of the colon. The 2 eye openings on each side act like a spray washer in the colon. It is also preferred by those who have painful hemorrhoids and need a very slim insertion tip.
- One (1) PVC Vinyl Colon Tube
- 16" Length x 14 FR - Disposable
- Closed End
Allergy Information: BPA, Silicone, and Latex free
- BPA, Silicone, and Latex free
- Can reach higher into the colon to wash the walls of the colon
- When conducting a Coffee Enema, these tubes help administer the coffee closer to the portal vein to the liver
Simply attach the funnel of the colon tube onto the end of the 3" enema tip included in your enema kit. It is recommended you insert 8" of the colon tube. Re-useable after cleaning with rubbing alcohol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
***NO RETURNS ON ENEMA PRODUCTS***