High Lacto Probiotic for Women
- 10 Probiotic Strains
- Promotes Healthy Yeast Balance*
- Supports Vaginal & Urinary Health*
- Enteric-GUARD™ Delayed Release
- Potency Guaranteed Until Expiration
- Allergen Free
Restore Your Feminine Balance
The urogenital system is second only to the colon in bacteria levels. Women experience yeast and urinary tract issues more often than men, in part due to frequent disruptions in this vaginal flora.* Beneficial probiotics can work in urogenital tract to:
- Replenish Good Bacteria*
- Promote Vaginal Flora Balance*
- Support Urinary Tract Health*
- Help Regulate Vaginal pH*
High Lacto for a Woman's Needs
Lactobacilli are the most prevalent type of good bacteria in a healthy vagina and urinary tract. They produce beneficial compounds to help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast. Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support 50 Billion ™ contains 45 billion Lactobacilli know to help maintain a healthy balance of vaginal and urinary tract flora.*
Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support 50 Billion™ is a therapeutic-strength probiotic formulated for a woman's special needs. Each capsule contains 50 billion active cultures of 10 strains of beneficial flora, more than most other women's probiotics.*
One Capsule per Day
To receive 50 billion cultures per day, you would need to take ten capsules of a probiotic with 5 billion cultures per capsule!
Enteric-FLORA™ Delayed Release
Ultimate Flora vegetable capsules have an added layer of protection to help delver more active probiotics directly to the intestines for maximum benefit.
- No Delayed Release: Capsules dissolves in stomach, probiotics can be destroyed.
- Ultimate Flora Enteric-GUARD: Capsule dissolves in intestines for maximum potency. Added layer of protection
Contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, salt, dairy, binders, fillers, or artificial ingredients.
Potent-GUARD™ Guaranteed Effective: Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support guarantees at least 50 billion active cultures through expiration date under recommended storage conditions. Questions? Call 1-800-830-1800.