The Modern Superfood Based on Ancient Nutrition
For as long as humans have been cooking food over fire, bone broth—the simmering stock of bones from fish, beef, chicken, turkey and other animals that are typically discarded—has been a daily part of life. And it's celebrated by cultures around the world. Not only does bone broth add depth of flavor to recipes and meals, it also imparts significant and broad health benefits that are now capturing the attention of millions.
Bone broth may be the “hottest trend in health” today, even though it is centuries old. In fact, just about every culture throughout history has used a form of bone broth to improve health and support a healthy immune system.
Here’s just a few of the Many Benefits of Bone Broth
Bone broth is one of the world’s
best sources of natural collagen
And of course, there's a whole lot more...
- Studies show that gelatin is beneficial for restoring the strength of the gut lining and fighting food sensitivities. (A report published in the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology found that gelatin effectively supports intestinal health and integrity.)
- Collagen/gelatin and the amino acids proline, glutamine and arginine help seal openings in the gut lining and support gut integrity.
- Some of the ways in which bone broth boosts detoxification is by supplying sulfur and glutathione. (Preventative Research Center has found that glutathione helps with elimination of fat-soluble compounds, especially heavy metals like mercury and lead.)
- Bone broth contains minerals including potassium, calcium, selenium and magnesium, and is rich in collagen and gelatin that help form connective tissue and healthy skin.
Bone Broth is Now the Hottest trend in Natural Health
One thing that actors, professional athletes, executives and television personalities all have in common is high-performance lifestyles. So, it is little wonder that the media seems to be reporting almost daily on the celebrities that are making bone broth a central component of their health and fitness program.
You’ll also see bone broth very well represented on the covers of magazines and books if you take a stroll down the aisle of your local bookstore. Meanwhile, a surprising number of “broth cafes” have opened up in New York City as people are trading in their morning cup of coffee for the benefits that bone broth can deliver!
So, why all the hype? Well, here’s why...
Bone broth is rich in protein, collagen, gelatin, glucosamine, chondroitin and key minerals often missing in the diet. These vital nutrients support awide range of health benefits and body systems including: gut and immune system, joints and lean muscle mass, skin, hair, nails, metabolism and a healthy weight.
Perfect for Both Paleo and Non-Paleo Lifestyles
Another audience that is “fueling the fire” of the bone broth movement is the rapidly-growing group of people following a Paleolithic-inspired eating and lifestyle program. And it’s not just weekend warriors and hardcore fitness advocates that are contributing to the growth.
The world of health and fitness is often dominated by fads and trends; however, all the data suggests that this is a modern-day phenomenon, based on historical traditions, that is not going away any time soon.
For most people, there are two major obstacles to experiencing the benefits of bone broth. The time to make it at home and the expense to buy it pre-packaged.
Time and expense are no longer an obstacle to getting the benefits of bone broth. Here’s why...
If you’ve wanted to experience the benefits of bone broth, but don’t have time to make it at home yourself, then THIS could be
the perfect solution for you...
So, what exactly is Bone Broth Protein?
Bone Broth Protein begins as a true bone broth liquid. It’s then dehydrated, making it into a concentrated source of high-quality, tasty powder.
A quality Bone Broth Protein Powder comes with the same benefits of a homemade broth, but it’s also just as beneficial for digestion and even more versatile in so many recipes.
Bone Broth Protein supplies 20 grams of muscle-building protein to support healthy muscle building, maintenance and metabolism.
Bone Broth Protein is loaded with type 2 collagen and also contains vital minerals, including potassium, magnesium, calcium, selenium, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), hyaluronic acid, glucosamine and chondroitin.It’s high in proline and glutamine– which are amino acids that support the digestive system.
- Support joints, skin, muscles, and digestion
- Reduces visible signs of wrinkles & aging
- Boosts energy during the day
- Aids metabolism & promotes anabolism
- Mix In Protein Shakes, Smoothies and Juices
- Dairy Free | Soy Free | Grain Free | Gluten Free