Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein - Pure - 15.7 oz
For as long as humans have been cooking food over fire, bone broth—the simmering stock of bones from fish, beef, chicken, turkey and other animals that are typically discarded—has been a daily part of life. And it's celebrated by cultures around the world. Not only does bone broth add depth of flavor to recipes and meals, it also imparts significant and broad health benefits that are now capturing the attention of millions.
Bone broth may be the “hottest trend in health” today, even though it is centuries old. In fact, just about every culture throughout history has used a form of bone broth to improve health and support a healthy immune system.
Bone broth is one of the world’sbest sources of natural collagen
- Studies show that gelatin is beneficial for restoring the strength of the gut lining and fighting food sensitivities. (A report published in the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology found that gelatin effectively supports intestinal health and integrity.)
- Collagen/gelatin and the amino acids proline, glutamine and arginine help seal openings in the gut lining and support gut integrity.
- Some of the ways in which bone broth boosts detoxification is by supplying sulfur and glutathione. (Preventative Research Center has found that glutathione helps with elimination of fat-soluble compounds, especially heavy metals like mercury and lead.)
Bone broth contains minerals including potassium, calcium, selenium and magnesium, and is rich in collagen and gelatin that help form connective tissue and healthy skin.
- Support joints, skin, muscles, and digestion
- Reduces visible signs of wrinkles & aging
- Boosts energy during the day
- Aids metabolism & promotes anabolism
- Mix In Protein Shakes, Smoothies and Juices
- Dairy Free | Soy Free | Grain Free | Gluten Free
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or are otherwise under medical supervision. Packaged by weight not volume. Some settling may occur. Contains no filler ingredients, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives. Due to seasonality of ingredients, variations in color, taste and aroma may occur.
I don't have a lot of time to prepare homemade bone broth. This is a wonderful way to get the crucial nourishment that I need in order to heal.