Bell Lifestyle Ezee Flow Tea for Men - 4.2 oz
- Formulated with a blend of effective herbs to support male urinary tract health.*
- Addresses urinary frequency and discomfort in a natural way.*
- An easy-brew herbal tea, bulk-packaged to save you money.*
- Tastes delicious hot or cold – something you'll look forward to as part of your morning routine.*
- Must help or money refunded – Return unused portion within 90 days for a full refund (minus shipping and handling)*
Chamomile (flower), Cassia (bark), Cranberry (fruit/berry), Damiana (leaf), Small-flower willow herb (aerial parts), Siberian ginseng (root), English lavender (flower), Lemon flavor, European peony (root), Saw palmetto (fruit/berry), Stinging nettle (root and leaf), Plantain (leaf).
Adult Males: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. After the desired results have been attained, drink 1 cup of tea daily for maintenance.
Measure enough water into a pot for the number of large cups (approx. 8 oz / 250 ml) you want to make and add 2 heaping teaspoons for each cup. Add 25% more water to compensate for evaporation. Make enough for a few days if you like. When you scoop out the tea, scoop deep down into the bag to make sure the tea is kept well mixed. Example: If you want to prepare 4 cups of tea, measure 5 cups of water and 8 heaping teaspoons of tea. Heat on the stove until boiling, then turn stove off or set to low and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. After the stove is turned off, stir and allow the tea to cool, then strain into a pitcher. For best results let it soak for a few hours or overnight before straining. Store the pitcher in the refrigerator and drink the tea cold or re-heated. You can put some in a thermos to take along with you to work. The tea has a pleasing aroma. Ezee Flow Tea® tastes great without sugar or sweeteners. If you prefer a sweeter tasting tea, try a little bit of stevia, xylitol, or honey. Do not prepare the tea by pouring hot water over it, as this will not give you the full benefit.