*The Sport Berkey® bottles are made and assembled in the USA
- The 22 oz. portable Sport Berkey® Bottle is durable, handy and convenient; ideal for traveling and exercise.
- Bottle is constructed from a safe, non-leaching, LDPE #4 medical grade polymer, which is BPA Free.
- The filter element is designed to remove or dramatically reduce toxic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, trihalomethanes, detergents, pesticides, herbicides, chlorides, pharmaceuticals, petroleum-based products, unpleasant tastes and odor, silt, sediment and chlorine.
- Uses the same filtration medium as the larger Black Berkey® Purification Element.
- The Sport Berkey® Bottle has a storage shelf life of 50 years.
- Sport Berkey® Bottle Refill Capacity:
-Raw and Untreated Water: ~160 refills.
-Municipal Tap Water: ~640 refills.
- The Generic / Non-Labeled Sport Berkey® Bottle is identical in function to the Sport Berkey® Bottle but is provided without a label and is lower in price.
- Do not allow Sport Berkey® Bottle to freeze, do not place in microwave oven and do not run hot water through the filter.
**Please note that effective Sept 4th, 2015, New Millennium Concepts, Ltd has updated the Sport Berkey® Water Filtration Bottle. The new element is the same except that it has a larger tapered straw connection. The functionality of the Sport Berkey® is unchanged. If you purchased your Sport Berkey® Water Filtration Bottle prior to Sept 4th, 2015 and want to order a replacement filters or caps you will need to order a new bottle as the new and old systems are not compatible (i.e. the new replacement filters will not fit the older model Sport Berkey®bottle)