Doctor Plotka's Mouthwatchers Adult Toothbrush
Doctor Plotka's Adult Antimicrobial Flossing Bristles Soft Toothbrush offers a breakthrough in oral care by providing the optimal cleaning experience. The revolutionary antimicrobial dual layer flossing bristles, reach into areas untouched by prior toothbrushes, leaving teeth and gums feeling just as clean as after a professional dental cleaning.
Why Mouth Watchers?
Mouth Watchers is a culmination of Dr. Plotka’s prolific dental career spanning 40 years and pioneering dental advancements such as: Dental Bonding, Tooth Sealants, Same-day Crown Fabrication and Laser Dentistry Technology. Dr. Plotka’s passion and expertise have brought them the revolutionary Mouth Watchers Toothbrushes that have:
A Single Toothbrush is Home to Millions of Harmful Microorganisms
Bacteria thrive on a toothbrush after use. In a warm, moist environment of an average bathroom, bacteria on your toothbrush can double every 20 minutes resulting in as many as 100 million microorganisms on your toothbrush! This bacteria can lead to illness, cavities and gum disease. Mouth Watchers innovative antimicrobial bristles eliminate 99.9% of bacteria build up on the toothbrush bristles. Using patented technology, silver suppresses a bacteria cell’s respiration and metabolism, thus inhibiting cell growth that normally causes infection, odor, illness, etc.
Silver has been used for the treatment of medical ailments for over 100 years due to its natural antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. Ancient Greeks and Romans used silver to store water and other liquids to prevent spoilage.
- Revolutionary Flossing Bristles - long, soft dental floss bristles for cleaning between teeth and in hard to reach locations; thicker, harder inner bristles ensure complete cleaning.
- Extra soft bristles are great for sensitive gums and braces!
- Made from advanced PBT (polyester) plastics, these bristles outlast less expensive nylon bristles found on competitive toothbrushes.
- Patent pending Flossing Bristles are 10X thinner than bristles on ordinary toothbrushes and 1 micrometer (1/100th the diameter of human hair) at the tip!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the Mouth Watchers toothbrush last?
Dentists recommend replacing toothbrushes after three (3) months of everyday use. You will find that your Mouth Watchers brush will last longer than this due to its high quality construction. However, MouthWatchers still recommends replacing it after three (3) months of use since everyone brushes differently and to maintain maximum effectiveness.
Does the Nano-Silver wear off of the bristles?
No. The Silver particles are impregnated into the bristles and are therefore highly resistant to wear. Their testing indicates that any minute amount that may come off does so after a significantly long time of use and is extremely low (98% less than the EPA’s guidelines for silver content in drinking water).
Is the Mouth Watchers Nano-Silver toothbrush safe to use with braces?
Yes. The Mouth Watchers toothbrush is ideal for use with braces. The bristles are not only super soft, but they have longer outer bristles that act like dental floss–around teeth and in between braces.
- Antimicrobial Technology infused into the bristles eliminating bacteria growth, leaving your brush clean for every use.
- A unique dual flossing bristle system that reaches down into to hard to reach areas, where cavities form, and sweeps out cavity and gingivitis forming debris.
- Consumers saying: “It feels like I just had a dental cleaning, every time I brush my teeth at home!”
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria that builds up on bristles in 6 hours due to our proprietary silver bristle technology.
- Revolutionary Flossing Bristles - long, soft bristles with 1 micrometer diameter tips reach areas missed by other toothbrushes. Their bristles reach deep into teeth grooves and the periodontal pockets (area between tooth and gum) for superior cleaning, while harder inner bristles ensure complete cleaning of the outer surfaces and massage the gums.
- Comfort grip handle
- High quality construction
- PBT Bristle material outlasts traditional nylon used in competitive brushes
Use to clean teeth & provide superior & complete cleaning.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.