This is a formula gifted to us by Native Americans over a century ago. The herbs in Essiac Tea cleanse the blood, lymph, and liver making it an amazing formula for overall health. It was traditionally used to heal lymphatic system concerns and improve women’s breast health.
- Cleanses the blood
- Heals lymphatic system
- Improves women's breast health
Organic Burdock Root, Organic Sheep Sorrel, Organic Turkey Rhubarb and Organic Slippery Elm Bark
*All our bulk herbs are either organic or wild crafted
*All our bulk herbs are handled in a facility that also processes tree nuts
- Boil 1-gallon fresh spring water or distilled water in a stainless-steel pot
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight), cover pot, and boil for 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer. Funnel liquid into a clean amber glass bottle and cap. Tighten cap after cooling. Refrigerate. The mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fl oz tea to an equal amount of boiled freshwater drink 2-4 fl oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Precautions: As always, consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, primarily if you are pregnant, nursing, or consuming any pharmaceutical medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.