Naväge SaltPod® - Original Sea Salt (30-Pack)
Replenish your All-Natural, Drug-Free SaltPods supply for your Naväge Nose Cleaner! These have a laboratory-validated shelf life of 4+ years!
Naväge SaltPod® capsules are designed for purity, safety, and convenience!
Naväge SaltPods provide just the right amount of pure saline concentrate to create perfectly balanced isotonic saline in the same salt-to-water ratio that naturally occurs in your body. Doctors agree that isotonic saline is the basic building block for nasal irrigation.
Eliminates measuring and mess!
Naväge SaltPods make cleaning your nose as easy as brushing your teeth. Naväge's patented system eliminates measuring, mess, and the uncertainty that goes with it.
The Naväge Nose Cleaner operates only with genuine Naväge SaltPod® capsules. Fill the Naväge Nose Cleaner with water, insert a SaltPod®, close the lid, and in moments you have a perfectly balanced nasal rinse – every single time.
Made in the USA
Naväge SaltPods are manufactured in our Brooklyn, Ohio facility that is certified to comply with ISO 13485:2016, the internationally recognized quality standard for excellence in medical device manufacturing.
Eliminate the measuring and mess – just pop in a SaltPod®, and Naväge does the rest.
- Works directly with your Naväge Nose Cleaner
- Eliminates measuring and mess
- Scientifically formulated concentrate of pharmaceutical-grade sea salt and purified water for the perfect nasal rinse
- Naväge SaltPods have a laboratory validated shelf life of 4+ years
- Also available in Eucalyptus
- Thirty (30) Naväge SaltPods
Sodium chloride (purified sea salt)
Other Ingredients: purified water
Note: When mixed with 7.75 oz (230 ml) of water, each capsule yields 0.9% isotonic saline
Indications for Use: Intended for saline nasal irrigation to clean the nasal cavity and help relieve sinus congestion and stuffiness due to sinusitis, allergies, colds, flu, dry air, dust, smoke, and pollution.
Instructions for Use: Works directly with your Naväge Nose Cleaner. Complete operating instructions and cautions are contained in the Owner's Manual included with the Naväge Nose Cleaner device and available to download here.
New User Water Tip
Most users prefer to warm their water before use. If you do this, do not overheat the water. It should be lukewarm to the touch and not hotter than about 85°– 90°F (29°– 32°C).
Precautions: If you experience pain during use, discontinue immediately and consult a healthcare professional. The Naväge Nose Cleaner only works with Naväge SaltPods. Not for use by children under twelve (12) years of age.
• Only use as directed.
• Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient.
• If you experience pain during use, stop immediately. If the pain continues, consult a healthcare professional. If you experience swelling or blistering, stop using it and get medical help immediately.
• Only for use when mixed with 7.75 oz (230 ml) of water.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.