Dry eyes are a common discomfort - reading, stress, contact lens wear, and staring at the screen all day can dry out your eyes. We all want our eyes to feel better, but many dry eye sufferers are concerned about the chemicals found in eye drops. Traditional over-the-counter drops use chemicals to mask symptoms. They may actually worsen the symptoms if used more than directed (usually 4 times a day maximum). Similasan works differently, by using natural botanical extracts from the dry climate of Switzerland to stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause, so you can feel better without harsh chemicals. Go ahead, use as often as needed.
- No harsh vasoconstrictors
- Available in preservative free single-use droppers
- Gluten & dairy free
- No known side effects
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- dry eye
- redness of eyes and lids
- reflex watering secondary to dry eye
- For external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Controll Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain or changes in vision
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.