Thera360 PLUS Portable Sauna
Therasage Portable Infrared Sauna - Deep Penetrating Heat
Once again Therasage has made the best Portable Infrared Sauna even BETTER, while continuing our mission to bring the highest quality products that actually heal to the market at affordable prices.
- Folding Bamboo Chair
- Infrared Bamboo Foot Pad
- Oversized, Soft Fold-up, Non-Toxic, No VOC, Cabin
- Two (2) Zip-out Terry Cloth Collars
- Convenient Carrying Case
- 12' Extra Long Power Cord
- Full Spectrum Infrared, Enhanced Near, and Red Light
- No Exposure to Electro-Magnetic Frequency (EMF), Extremely Low Frequency (ELF), Radio Frequency (RF)
- Non-Toxic, Non-Off-Gassing, Natural Bamboo Material
- 98% Emissivity
- Natural Tourmaline Stones for maximum heat transfer and Negative Ion release
- Advanced Earthing Technology for polarity balancing and grounding
- Temperature controlled, 100 to 170F Easy-to-Use LED Controller and 90-minute extended timer
- Quick and Easy setup and takedown
- Box Dimensions: 42” L x 8” W x 32" H
- Sauna Set up Dimensions: 33" W x 33" L x 46" H
- Wattage: 900 watts
- Standard Voltage: 120V (also available in 220v)
- Actual Weight: 24 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs.
- Meets International standards for electromagnetic compatibility, electrical standards, and low voltage directives
- Manufactured in a quality inspected facility, internationally certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) as to compliance with ISO9001 Management System Practices
- Tested for Bio Compatibility and material toxicity
- Additional Modality Modules available
- Decrease Inflammation
- Increase circulation
- Relieve pain
- Burn calories
- Sleep better
- Immune Enhancement & Promote overall health and wellness
- Skin Enhancement
- Mental Clarity
Place a towel over the footpad and over the chair to absorb your sweat and toxins and to make it more comfortable.
Stay Hydrated! Drink a 6-8 oz. glass of water within an hour of your sauna session as well as when you are done.
Caring for and Cleaning Your Sauna:
Caring for your sauna is so simple! The infrared frequencies kill all germs and bacteria. The towels you use will absorb your sweat and toxins. If you feel the need, you can certainly use a damp cloth with a mild natural soap or essential oil to wipe your sauna down - inside and out.
The sauna comes with two zip-out collars. Simply switch the collars out while one is in the wash.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.