Travel Berkey 1.5 Gallon System
Made for the Extreme, Enjoyed Every Day
Berkey Systems are powerful, freestanding water purifiers that sit on a countertop or stand. Simply pour water from virtually any source into the top chamber of the system, and dispense purified water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot. The systems are easy to use—no electricity, tools or plumbing needed. Enjoy clean, delicious purified water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for an average of less than 2 cents per gallon. The 1.5 gallon Travel Berkey System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, and is ideal for 1-3 people for everyday use.
The Gold Standard in Gravity-Fed Water Purification
Berkey Systems equipped with Black Berkey Purification Elements remove greater than 99.999% of viruses and greater than 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa, trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, VOCs, petroleum products, perfluorinated chemicals, rust, silt, sediment, and even radiologicals. Each pair of long-lasting Black Berkey® Purification Elements can treat up to 6,000 gallons (or about 5 years of typical use) before needing replacement.
- Upper and lower chambers
- 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements
- 1 stainless steel lid, knob, and screw
- 1 spigot
- 2 wing nuts, 2 washers
- 1 priming button
- In Control and Confident - Take control of your tap water. Berkey water purification systems address a broad universe of potential contaminants, giving you peace of mind.
- Loving Every Sip - When your water tastes great, you drink more of it. Enjoy nourishing purified water that retains the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Ready For Any Adventure – Travel the world, hit the trail or relax at the lake. Portable and powerful Berkey water purification systems reduce harmful contaminants from raw water sources like streams, lakes, and ponds.
- Prepared and Empowered – Be ready for natural disasters and sudden emergencies. Berkey water purification systems can purify raw, untreated water in situations where a potable source of water is not available.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.