Vita-Myr Zinc-Plus Herbal Toothpaste (5.4 oz)
Vita-Myr formulated this toothpaste using Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove, and Myrrh, which are found in Vita-Myr mouthwash, with the additional ingredients needed to make it an effective and pleasant toothpaste.
- Dicalcium Phosphate - White, tasteless, crystalline powder. A source of calcium.
- Glycerine - from Coconut oil, it is used as a sweetener and Humectant (to keep it moist).
- Silica - Occurs widely in nature as sand, quartz, and flint. It is used as an abrasive in the toothpaste.
- Hamposyl L - 95 (Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate) it is NOT Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - it is a mild-cleansing agent derived from Coconut oil. It is an anti-enzyme cavity fighter and mild foaming agent.
- Carrageenan - A natural thickening agent derived from Irish Moss
- Grapefruit Seed Extract - is a broad spectrum antimicrobial compound synthesized in a unique process from the seeds and pulp of grapefruits. The final product is a combination of naturally occurring elements including bioflavinoids, amino acids, fatty acids, phenolic compounds, tocopherols, ascorbic acid, and dehydroascorbic acids. It is used as a preservative, as has gained a reputation as being supportive for people with flues, colds and sore throats. It has been recommended by several leading medical doctors/authors for relief of symptoms associated with yeast imbalance, it has a wide array of topical applications.
Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very happy with this product
So glad to get off poison paste and on to something really good for me. No sweet taste... mild and very pleasant.