Dr. Morse's GI Moderate Mover™ Capsules (90 caps)
Formerly GI Renew #3 - Moderate
Dr. Morse's GI Moderate Mover™ - (Formerly GI Renew #3 - Moderate) herbal laxative formula is beneficial if bowels are not moving every day or if one occasionally misses a day.
This formula includes cascara sagrada and cape aloe, two herbs known to have powerful laxative properties that should get the bowels moving withing 6-12 hours.
Ideally your diet is moving your bowels, so use Dr. Morse's GI Moderate Mover™ - (Formerly GI Renew #3 - Moderate) only in acute instances of constipation. Once bowels begin to move more frequently, move to GI Gentle Mover (formerly GI Renew #2). The long-term goal is to eat an alkaline diet and take GI Daily (formerly GI Renew #1) to maintain healthy elimination of the bowels.*
Which Formula is Right for You?
- GI Loose (formerly GI Renew #0) beneficial for those with loose stool as it contains a synergistic blend of herbs for diarrhea.
- GI Daily (formerly GI Renew #1) beneficial for those with normal bowel movements and a proper diet.
- GI Gentle Mover (formerly GI Renew #2) beneficial for those that move their bowels once per day and need gentle moving power.
- GI Moderate Mover (formerly GI Renew #3) beneficial if bowels are not moving every day or if one occasionally misses a day.
- GI Renew #4 beneficial if you are consistently moving bowels every other day.
- GI Super Mover (formerly GI Renew #5) beneficial if your bowel movements occur every two days or more.
- Bowel movement enhancer
- Digestive System support
- Intestinal rejuvenator
Cascara Sagrada bark, Cape Aloe leaf, Fennel seed, Gentian root, Plantain leaf, Slippery Elm bark, Wild Yam root, Ginger root
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsules
All Dr. Morse's Formulas are Organic, Wildcrafted or Consciously Cultivated and gluten free
Take two (2) capsules, three times a day.
To ensure longest freshness and potency, this product should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light). This product does not need to be refrigerated. The date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard “expiration” date. If stored properly, these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date on the bottle.
Precautions: As always, consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before use, primarily if you are pregnant, nursing, or consuming any pharmaceutical medications. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*Please note packaging may vary.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.