Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream (2.1 oz)
Mad Hippie's Triple C Night Cream is a deeply hydrating treatment packed with 3 forms of vitamin C, potent antioxidants & adaptogens. With 19 cutting-edge actives, this synergistic formula brings dramatically brighter, healthier, smoother looking skin in just one jar!
- Triple C - 3 bioavailable forms of vitamin C, each with distinct biological processes, join forces to rejuvenate and protect the skin from exposure to daily stressors
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate & Ascorbyl Glucoside - all incredibly bioavailable & effective forms of vitamin C, work to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of discoloration, while lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reishi - known as the ''mushroom of immortality'' in Chinese medicine, reishi is a powerful adaptogen that is packed with antioxidants and hydrating elements
- Sodium PCA - a naturally occurring humectant that helps bind moisture to the skin, dramatically improving skin hydration
- Cloudberry - a revered Nordic berry notorious for its ability to grow in the harshest of conditions that is packed with rejuvenating antioxidants such as vitamin C & beta carotene that help even the complexion and brighten
- Turmeric Extract - a powerhouse antioxidant great for acne-prone skin, turmeric extract helps lighten the appearance of skin discoloration and provide antioxidant protection and gives the benefits of the revered ancient herb, without the yellow staining effect of standard turmeric
- Chaga - a natural adaptogen packed with powerful antioxidants including superoxide dismutase and zinc; works to rejuvenate and protect the skin from daily stressors and exposure to pollutants
- Shea Butter - used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing & soothing properties, rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, crucial fatty acids and cinnamic acid
- Ceramide - forms a thin lipid barrier that holds in moisture, while protecting & nourishing the skin
Deionized Water (Aqua), Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga Mushroom) Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Squalane, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Extract, Allantoin, Ceramide 3, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).
Gently massage into the skin to ensure actives fully penetrate. Can be worn over the Vitamin C or Vitamin A Serum.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.