Mother Earth Labs OrganiEarth (25.4 oz - 30 servings)
Daily MultiVitamin and Mineral with Superfoods and Organic Greens
There is no other product on the market that compares to OrganiEarth’s rich, comprehensive nutritional support AND it cost less than other products offering smaller serving sizes and fewer ingredients.
Ditch your expensive juicer and give yourself a break from the messy produce prep. Simply mix a scoop of OrganiEarth in water or juice for a convenient on-the-go nutritional treat.
- Crafted with Earth’s finest superfoods, fruits, and vegetables
- Packed with 174 nutrients (other products don’t come close to OrganiEarth’s incredible 15.5 grams of nutrition per serving)
- Digestive support including Enzymes, Prebiotics, and Probiotics
- Powerful Immune and Detox support
- Provides 6 Grams of veggie protein for muscle health
- Free of Glyphosate & AMPA residues
- Juicing in under 30 seconds without the mess
- Kid-approved flavor helps ensure they get their daily fruits and veggies without the fuss
Other Ingredients: Organic flavors, stevia, citric acid
Allergy Information: Organic ingredients, Gluten free, Soy free, Glyphosate free, Vegetarian, Non-GMO
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop daily. Up to two (2) scoops may be taken as a split serving if needed. Mix or shake well in pure water, juice, or smoothie. Avoid taking energizing formula late in the day for more restful sleep.
Precautions: Refrigerate after opening. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing unless directed by a healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use and if taking any other supplements or prescription medications for any interactions, duplications, or contraindications or if you are or suspect you may be allergic to any ingredient. OrganiEarth is okay for children 6 years of age and older. However, it is recommended to check with your pediatrician as each child's nutritional needs are unique.
Please Note: Packaging may vary from the image above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.