NutriTeam Megahome Water Distiller, Glass Collection
Megahome by Nutriteam, specializes in the very best Water Distillers. Enjoy the confidence of knowing the water you drink is pure. The human body is made up of over 65% water. Shouldn't you be giving yourself the best? No other process compares to distillation. A home water distiller is an easy and affordable way to promote better health and a healthier lifestyle and help eliminate waste associated with purchasing bottled water.
Why Distilled Water?
Water in the human body acts as a solvent, carrying nutrients to every living cell and transporting waste material out of the cells for removal. Efficient absorption of nutrients and efficient elimination of wastes through the kidneys and liver is only possible when water, the transport medium, is clean. Distilled water removes poisonous substances and inorganic mineral matter from the human body – this process will be impeded if the water you drink is already contaminated.
Water distillation is widely recognized as the most effective way to purify water – it is pure, safe, and sensible.
Distillation copies Nature's Way: it eliminates ALL contaminants: bacteria, viruses, lead, radon, chlorine, and hundreds of other pollutants.
Why Megahome, by NutriTeam?
This Megahome countertop water distiller is the best in its class: It completes 1 gallon of pure steam-distilled water in 5.5 hours, and the boiling chamber, upper cover, and condensing coils are high-grade 304 Stainless Steel. It comes with a high-quality glass collection bottle; the glass bottle lid and handle are made of food-grade polypropylene, and the condenser top is removable for convenience. The filter housing has a Porcelain insert for the highest purity – similar distillers only offer plastic.
For most, the choice of the stainless exterior is simply cosmetic, but for some who may live in coastal areas or use the distiller in a corrosive environment, it is an excellent choice. The outside of the distiller body is constructed of durable brushed stainless steel that will hold up even in the harshest environments. NutriTeam has been distributing this very distiller to individuals, doctors, dentists, laboratories, and businesses for over ten years.
Producing steam-distilled water can't get any easier: simply fill the boiling chamber, press the start button, and walk away – the distiller will automatically shut off at the end of the cycle.
- Water distiller
- Detachable power cord
- Condenser top
- One (1) 250 g (8 oz) Residue cleaner
- Six (6) Carbon filter packs
- One (1) Gallon glass collection bottle
- Porcelain Nozzle Insert
- Color: Stainless Steel/Black
- Stainless steel boiling chamber
- Stainless steel dome
- Distiller Output -16 liters (Over 4 gallons)/day
- Size: 8 in. (20cm) width X 14 1/4 in.(36cm) height
- Power source: AC 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 580W (Total) Heater 565W / Cooling Fan 15W
- Weight: 3.5 Kg (7.7lbs)
- Capacity: 4 L. (1 gal.) per 5.5 hours
- BEST QUALITY: Full 304 stainless steel boil chamber, dome, and cooling coils. The outer shell of the distiller body is also stainless steel. Furthermore, each distiller is quality control checked before distribution.
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon per 5.5 hours. Distills at the proper speed, removing unwanted toxins and contaminants. BPA-FREE parts. Water only touches stainless steel and glass.
- GLASS COLLECTION: As the distiller produces pure steam-distilled water, the water drips into a porcelain-lined nozzle and then into your glass collector. The last thing you would want is to buy a distiller that purifies the water and, at the same time, contaminates it with cheap plastic parts. The Megahome distiller keeps your water pure and clean.
Simply fill the boiling chamber, press the Start/Reset button, and walk away – the distiller will automatically shut off at the end of the cycle.
For best results, it is recommended to add a carbon filter (included) within the porcelain insert that sets inside the dispensing nozzle before starting the cycle.
Here are a few ways to use your distilled water in addition to drinking.
- Excellent for coffee and tea
- Use in humidifier
- Use to make colloidal silver
- Use in CPAP machine
- Use in iron and other appliances
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.