One hundred percent pure, completely RAW, bio-available, harvested with maximum care, all within a 3-day period to provide our customers with the highest quality RAW Pine Pollen available.
Introduction to Pine Pollen: As one of nature's most potent and dense foods, Pine Pollen has found its place as one of our top products. Pine Pollen not only contains a full spectrum of nutrients, it also contains a wide spectrum of specific anti-aging compounds, including bio-available phytosterols (including phyto-androgen and adaptogens), raw amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, and potent antioxidants.
Pine Pollen has a well documented history of use in Chinese and Korean traditional medicine for its strong regenerative and anti-aging effect. Its use dates back at least 2000 years (when it was first mentioned as an anti-ageing tonic). Today, scientific research has shown that Pine Pollen is able to increase and restore energy and help fight fatigue and tiredness, fight and slow down aging, balance the levels of testosterone and other androgen hormones, and serve as a strong adaptogen, assisting the functions of the immune system. Pine Pollen has been shown to serve as an analgesic, fighting systemic and local inflammation.
Pine Pollen and Phytosterols: Phytosterols (including sterols and stanols) are a group of naturally occurring plant-hormones that are similar in structure to cholesterol. Over 200 different types of phytosterols have been identified and have been marketed aggressively since the 1970's for their shown ability to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Pine Pollen is unique in that it contains phytosterols which are analogous to the group of male sex hormones known as androgens (learn more about androgen hormones at Wikipedia). This group of phyto-androgens present in Pine Pollen are similar enough to those the body produces to be bio-available--to work within the body. Additionally, Pine Pollen contains several other endocrine system beneficial phytosterols, including gibberellins and brassinosteroids. These are phytosterols exhibit adaptogenic qualities on human health. Adaptogens increase wellness primarily by balancing the endocrine (hormone) system).
While much attention has been paid to Pine Pollen because of how the pine tree is able to mimic some human androgen hormones, in our experience at RAW Forest Foods, it is the combination of phyto-androgens and adaptogens which make Pine Pollen so effective at raising testosterone and balancing estrogen.
- Select wild-harvested Pine Pollen (Pinus massoniana) for optimum potency from remote, pristine high elevation pine forests;
- Cracked cell wall for increased digestibility;
- Completely RAW and minimally processed;
- Harvested within a three day window of time, once a year, to ensure maximum strength, effectiveness, and nutrient density;
- No fillers, no drying agents, never irradiated. Our promise;
- Packaged and select manufactured in a FDA GMP facility here in the US;
- Pine Pollen that is from RAW Forest Foods, the premier and most trusted androgenic herb company (and the original source for Pine Pollen).
Current Uses and Research: Pine pollen has been under much scientific research, and has shown several abilities to boost and enhance human health. Some of this abilities include:
- Balance and restore healthy androgen hormone levels in men with andropause and low testosterone levels, as well as aid in regulating the levels of estrogen;
- Increased libido;
- Potentially increase male fertility;
- Balance the endocrine system;
- Increased wellness and vitality;
- The ability to help lower LDL and vLDL cholesterol, as well as promote cardiovascular health;
- Help increase skin elasticity, help with age spots and acne, and increase general skin health;
- Adaptogenic abilities (especially concerning the immune system);
- Anti-inflammatory effects help with chronic pain such as arthritis
- Increased superoxide dismutase (SOD) levels for improved heart, blood, liver, and brain health;
- Improving cognitive functions;
- Gluthation levels help detoxify the body and boost the health of the liver and gallbladder;
- Increased prostate health;
- Strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties both help boost the immune system and reduce stress-induced damage;
- Help with weight management and aid in building muscle mass.
Classical and Traditional Chinese Medicinal Uses: The traditional uses of pine pollen in Chinese traditional medicine are not that different from its use in western medicine, and give further evidence to the effectiveness and potential of Pine Pollen. The abilities prescribed to Pine Pollen in Chinese traditional medicine are:
- Moistening the lungs;
- Relieving rheumatic arthritic pain;
- Relieving fatigue;
- Increasing endurance;
- Regulating/strengthening the immune system;
- Improving skin quality;
- Strengthening the heart;
- Strengthening the gastrointestinal (GI) system;
- Improving digestion and the stomach;
- Increase brain health and function;
- Relief from prostate issues;
- Improved gross motor skills (agility);
- Promote healthy weight loss.
This product is very good