Starwest Press-N-Brew Paper Tea Bags (2.5" x 2.5") - 40 count
A fill-your-own fusible paper tea bag that is convenient and easy-to-use. Just simply fill a Press-N-Brew Tea Bag with one of our flavorful loose tea and iron the open end together.
- Starwest's tea bag paper is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Separate Press-N-Brews along perforations.
- Fill with desired ingredient preparation.
- Press the open edges closed using an ordinary iron on the "cotton" setting.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.