Teeccino Mushroom Herbal Tea Bags Lion's Mane Rhodiola (10 bags)
The rock stars of the plant & mushroom kingdoms are blended together to infuse ultimate health protection into your cup. Here’s the skinny: Adaptogens help your body adapt to all kinds of stress while giving a boost to your endurance and immunity. We can all use more of that! Lion’s Mane, renowned in Asia as the nerve & brain protector, is paired with Rhodiola, Siberia’s mood enhancer that helps provide balance in times of need. Blended with prebiotic chicory, experience bold, aromatic flavor with adaptogens protecting your mind & body!
Teeccino’s selection of adaptogenic mushrooms optimally paired with adaptogenic herbs are blended to enhance their combined wellness benefits. “Fruiting bodies” are what we think of as mushrooms while mycelium are like the roots and branches of mushrooms. The synergy of all these mushroom and herbal adaptogens blended together brings delicious well-being to your cup. Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, dates, rose petals, rhodiola root, lion’s mane mushroom
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory roots feed your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. 390 mg of inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during steeping.
Carob pods*, chicory root*, barley*, dates, rose petals*, rhodiola root* (Rhodiola rosea 500mg), lion’s mane extract* (Hericium erinaceus fruiting body and mycelium blend: 500mg), organic rose flavor. *Certified organic Produced on machinery that also processes almonds. *All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.