Teeccino® Roasted Herbal Tea - French Roast (10 tea bags)
Often people ask, is it coffee or is it tea? The answer is simple ~ it’s Teeccino!
Ramón seeds from Central American rainforests create a dark roasted, unsweetened herbal coffee with enough body to carry coffee-like depth and intensity came into focus. The Maya drank a brewed beverage of roasted ramón seeds for all kinds of health reasons including their nutrient-density that made it a favorite drink of pregnant Mayan ladies. If you like your coffee dark roasted without any competing flavor notes or sweetness, French Roast was created for you. Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free & helps restore alkaline balance
- Antioxidants from carob, barley and ramón seeds
- Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
- Heart-healthy potassium an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
- Inulin - a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory during brewing.
Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, organic natural coffee flavor*
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards
Allergy Information: Produced on machinery that also processes almonds
When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.