Herbally Grounded The Capsule Machine
Use fresh ingredients, save money and skip out on any ingredients you don't want in your supplements by using The Capsule Machine by Capsule Connection to fill your own capsules at home. This handy capsule maker allows you to create your own combination formulas and control potencies to suit your specific needs.
- Automatically joins and ejects filled capsules
- Faster and easier to use than other products
- Fills 24 capsules in just a few minutes!
The Capsule Machine is made in the USA of two plastics, ABS and Delrin Acetal.
ABS plastic material adheres to requirements regarding contact with food and drinking water, which have been established by the Food and Drug Administration, the Federal Health Office, the den Regulations of the British Plastics Organization, and the Bedarfsgegenständeverordnung as well as other national and international regulations. ABS has good chemical and stress-cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis, mineral acids (except strong oxidizing acids), and some mineral, vegetable, and animal oils. Petroleum-based oils, solvents, and paints SHOULD NOT BE USED, as they will cause the material to craze. There is a possibility that the plastic can be damaged by powders with a high oil content of eugenol. Eugenol is an essential oil that is contained in herbs such as cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and bay leaf.
The two springs of The Capsule Machine are made of Delrin Acetal plastic. This material adheres to the regulations established by the Food and Drug Administration for repeated contact with food and the regulations established by The National Sanitation Foundation for use in drinkable water.
The spreader card included with all capsule machines is made of Polypropylene. Of the commercial plastics on the market today, polypropylene is considered one of the safest. It's FDA-approved for food contact, so you'll find polypropylene in food containers like those that hold yogurt, cream cheese, and butter products.
Allergy Information: BPA free
- Put large part of The Capsule Machine (the base) on enclosed stand, and then put on flat bowl or plate.
- Separate capsule. Push longer part, open end up, into base, and shorter part into the cover.
- Pour approximately 1½ tablespoons of powdered material into base and sweep enclosed card over holes, filling them. If desired, use enclosed tamping tool to compact powder, and then fill base again.
- Place cover on base, and remove The Capsule Machine from stand. Put The Capsule Machine on flat surface and press down evenly until bottomed out. Release pressure.
- Remove cover. Filled capsules should be in the cover. Depress top cover evenly on both sides to eject filled capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.