Health & Wisdom Magnesium Oil
Magnesium (the relaxer) is required at the center of every cell in the body. When the cells are low in Magnesium, Calcium (the constrictor) moves to the center of the cell to protect the cell integrity. This causes EVERY CELL in the body to be tight. It is little wonder we suffer from muscle stiffness, headaches, insomnia, rage, and more.
Magnesium is required for the proper function of over 325 enzymatic processes in the body. Magnesium is needed to keep the brain, nerves, flexors, motor nerves, spinal nerves and functions throughout the system functioning properly. Passion cools under the influence of magnesium. Negative passions such as hatred, temper outbursts, jealousy, quarrels, resentment, bitterness, hostility, selfishness, greed NEED MAGNESIUM!
Health and Wisdom's crystal clear Magnesium Oil is a concentrated essence of pure sea water. Magnesium Oil does wonders as a foot soak, as a bath additive, and as a body spray to re-establish needed Magnesium in the body. Using Magnesium Oil daily aids in accomplishing the first stage of rejuvenation; raising DHEA & intercellular magnesium.
Although this product is named Magnesium Oil, the viscosity of this actually resembles that of Water. The name was applied years ago as, once applied to the skin, there is an appearance of oil. When you pour some into the palm of your hand it almost 'rolls around' as oil would. Because of this, it mixes well with other liquids - well, except oils! In which case it separates just as water would when mixed with oils. If adding essential oils – shake before applying.
Who is deficient?
- Up to 90% of the population of the United States is Magnesium deficient!
- Women pass their deficiencies on to their children – when a woman is deficient in one mineral during pregnancy, it will take 3 generations of supplementation for that one mineral to be restored!
- People who exercise – Physical exertion strips Magnesium from inside the cells
- People who do not exercise! – Those who do not exercise generally deal with stress and frustrations which need to be eliminated.
- The young, the middle aged, and the elderly – Virtually everyone.
- Those on medication – Prescription and OTC
- Anyone consuming the Standard American Diet – The ground is stripped of nutrients and when added to processed foods, sugars, and chemicals, there is little wonder we are lacking in Magnesium along with most other nutrients. Additionally, cooking foods decreases nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Restores Cellular Magnesium to Optimum Levels
Why are we deficient?
- Metabolic Stress
- Physical Trauma
- Environmental Stress
- Psychological Stress
Magnesium chloride USP (pharmaceutical quality)
- Spray yourself - Mix a solution of 50% Magnesium Oil with 50% water (Prill or distilled) in a spray bottle. Spray your entire body. Let this air dry for best results. May be applies directly to the skin.
- For areas of concern - Gently rub Magnesium Oil (full strength of 50/50 solution) into area of concern! Repeat as necessary. Dilute Magnesium Oil 50/50 with Prill or distilled water for sensitive skin.
- Put Magnesium Oil (full strength or 50/50 solution) into a spray bottle and spray directly on to skin for hard to reach areas. Let dry. There is no rinsing. However, if you experience a "sticky" residue from the dried Magnesium Oil, rinse the area and towel dry.
- For tub soaks - Add 2 ounces of magnesium Oil to hot bath water for maintenance.
- For foot soaks - Pour 2-4 ounces of Magnesium Oil into a tub large enough to hold both feet when flat. Add only enough water to cover the tops of the toes. Soaks your feet 15-20 minutes. After soaking rinse with water, if desired, or towel dry. Discard liquid after soaking.
Precautions: As everyone is unique, the length of time may be more or less. If skin peeling or irritation occurs, use less Magnesium Oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.