Health & Wisdom Magnesium Bath Crystals
Magnesium Bath Crystals are an excellent way to supply the body with magnesium, as it is common to be deficient. Health and Wisdom Magnesium Bath Crystals aids in relieving back pain, muscle pain, and arthritic pain and stiffness.
Who is deficient?
- Up to 90% of the population of the United States is Magnesium deficient!
- Women pass their deficiencies on to their children – when a woman is deficient in one mineral during pregnancy, it will take 3 generations of supplementation for that one mineral to be restored!
- People who exercise – Physical exertion strips Magnesium from inside the cells
- People who do not exercise! – Those who do not exercise generally deal with stress and frustrations which need to be eliminated.
- Those on medication – Prescription and OTC
- Anyone consuming the Standard American Diet – The ground is stripped of nutrients and when added to processed foods, sugars, and chemicals, there is little wonder we are lacking in Magnesium along with most other nutrients. Additionally, cooking foods decreases nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Why are we deficient?
- Metabolic Stress
- Physical Trauma
- Environmental Stress
- Psychological Stress
Magnesium chloride hexahydrate salts.
Use either the foot soak or the tub soak – do not do both in the same day as that is excessive!
As a Foot Soak
Using a plastic or glass container, that is large enough to comfortably soak both feet, add 4 ounces of crystals and enough water cover the tops of your toes, soak 15-20 minutes and discard liquid after soaking by flushing it down the toilet. Soak 6 days a week for 3-4 weeks to significantly raise the magnesium level in the cells then 1-2 times a week as maintenance.
In the Bathtub
Health & Wisdom recommends using the Magnesium Bath Crystals in the bath as they are super concentrated. For general maintenance add 2-3 scoops of Magnesium Bath Crystals to a hot bath and soak 20-30 minutes. If your tub is too small to be totally submerged, soak in shifts - ROLL OVER! Done 6 days a week for 3-4 weeks will significantly raise the Magnesium levels in the cells.
Precautions: There are potential dangers in taking oral magnesium (in any form) as it has laxative properties and STOPS THE MUSCLES IN THE COLON FROM WORKING which can result in long term dependence on laxatives! If you are taking oral Magnesium and begin using topical Magnesium, your bowels will likely become loose as the topical is so effective the oral is now too much. If you have sensitive skin, are toxic, or very frail begin with small amounts and shorter soak times. Build up slowly.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
I’ve been using these bath crystals for many months and have noticed a great difference in my health. I’ve tried other magnesium bath soaks and have not had the same positive experiences with those that I have had with these bath crystals.
Let me say! I can finally relax and fall asleep!!
For me, these bath crystals work infinitely better than Epsom salt. As soon as you climb in the tub you can feel the difference in the water (it almost feels soft). After a few minutes I was relaxing like one normally does in the tub, but I didn't realize how relaxed I was until I tried to climb out. My muscles felt like jello in the best possible way haha Extremely relaxing after a day at work before going to bed.
My headline says it all! You have got to try this. If you like Epson Salts....You'll LOVE this. Plus, unlike Epson Salts, this is an all natural product which the body will not try to reject. As a matter of fact, the body will heal from this product on a cellular level. Give it a try!