doTERRA Frankincense Essential Oil (15 ml)
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense oil has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense oil today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular, immune, nervous, and digestive function when used internally.
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, and clean.
Collection Method: Steam distillation.
Plant Part: Resin from Boswellia carterii, sacra, papyrifera, and frereana.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function.
- May provide a soothing aromatic experience.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically.
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function when taken internally.
Main Constituents: α-pinene, limonene, α-thujene.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage Frankincense oil on your hands and the bottoms of feet. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function, or dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.